Nominations open from 20 September, 2016
to 20 December, 2016
Please identify yourself through your email address and supply the information required. Press login/register. You will then be able to register the data of your candidate for the 2020 Business for Peace Award.
Registration for user account
Welcome to the Business for Peace Nomination page!
• To nominate your candidate for the Oslo Business for Peace Award, please register using your email address and supply the information required. Then press login/register.
• After confirming your account via the confirmation email, you will be able to register the data of your candidate for the Oslo Business for Peace Award.
• In order to nominate candidates for the 2020 Oslo Business for Peace Award,
a user account must be registered. Business for Peace Foundation, with org.no. 992 747 544 and registered address
Prinsens gate 22, 0157 Oslo,
is the controller of the personal data being collected about the users through the nomination tool.
The data being processed about the nominator is contact details and when the nomination was submitted.
The personal data is required for the purpose of administrating the nomination process. In this respect,
the personal data will to the extent necessary be communicated to our service providers and the International Chamber of Commerce.
Due to our global presence, this will involve transfer of personal data to a country outside of the EU/EEA and
to a country which does not have the same level of protection of personal data as in Norway.
Such transfer will, however, only take place in accordance with the Norwegian Data Protection legislation.
• The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest.
The legitimate interests pursued is the need to organise the nomination process,
hereunder be able to receive nomination and practical follow up.
Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
• Your personal data and user account will automatically be deleted once the nomination processes is ended and the winners of the 2020 Oslo Business for Peace Award has been decided.
• The data protection legislation gives you, as the data subject,
a range of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data.
In this regard you have, provided that certain conditions are fulfilled,
the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing,
to object to the processing and may have the right to data portability.
Complaints regarding processing of personal data may also be submitted with the Norwegian Data Protection Authority (Nw: Datatilsynet).
• For more information about how personal data are being processed and your rights,
please contact Business for Peace Foundation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.